The Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association (MnSEIA), a 501(c)6 nonprofit, promotes and protects Minnesota’s solar industry. Representing over 140 solar-related businesses, we advocate for solar with key local and state officials in a unified and actionable way. Joining MnSEIA will give you direct access to principal-level representatives of Minnesota's most respected and engaged solar companies, and the ability to participate in the conversations that shape Minnesota’s energy policies and affect your business.
Solar and Storage Business Rates
Solar Supporter Rates
- Network with solar and storage-related businesses in Minnesota and beyond via Member Meetings (held every other month), our annual Gateway to Solar conference, and other events. Members also receive our full Member Roster with contact information to key decision makers at each company.
- We advocate for the solar industry on your behalf before the Minnesota State Legislature, Public Utilities Commission, and other state agencies. Learn more about the solar policies we’ve championed and the working groups we participate in.
- Participate in shaping Minnesota's solar policy by helping MnSEIA file comments, testify at the State Legislature, write to your representatives, and more. Members can also attend monthly meetings during the Legislative Session for a full policy update from MnSEIA staff.
- Support an organization that will create new business opportunities for you and protect existing markets through our year-round legislative and regulatory work.
- Weekly emails with policy updates, events, RFP’s, job openings, and more.
- Free advertising and brand awareness via our website, social media, and member newsletters.
- Access to educational events that MnSEIA organizes.
- Voting rights to elect our Board of Directors.
- Member discount on Gateway to Solar conference tickets.
The President’s Circle is a new way to be more involved with MnSEIA, bringing you closer to MnSEIA's staff, board, and other member companies. Unique benefits include: prominent logo placement and web link on our website homepage, exclusive quarterly meetings with President’s Circle members and MnSEIA staff, first option on leads MnSEIA receives, and much more. View the full list of benefits and pricing.
Visit our Membership FAQs page for more information on invoicing, renewals, etc.
Questions? Email MnSEIA's Director of Business Development & Communications, Abbi Morgan.