The Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association (MnSEIA), a 501(c)6 nonprofit, promotes and protects Minnesota’s solar and storage industries. Representing over 140 businesses, we advocate for solar and storage with key local and state officials in a unified and actionable way. Joining MnSEIA will give you direct access to principal-level representatives of Minnesota's most respected solar and storage companies, and the ability to participate in the conversations that shape Minnesota’s energy policies and affect your business.
Solar and Storage Business Rates
Solar Supporter Rates
MnSEIA welcomes a wide-array of businesses and individuals to consider membership. If you do not see your business category above or are unsure which membership level you fall into, please email Abbi Morgan at email@example.com.
- Network with solar and storage-related businesses in Minnesota and beyond via Member Meetings (held every other month), our annual Gateway to Solar conference, committees and task forces, and other events. Members also receive our full Member Roster with contact information to key decision makers at each company.
- We advocate for the solar and storage industries on your behalf before the Minnesota State Legislature, Public Utilities Commission, and other state agencies. Learn more about the solar policies we’ve championed and the working groups we participate in.
- Participate in shaping Minnesota's solar and storage policies by helping MnSEIA file comments, testify at the State Legislature, write to your representatives, and more. Members can also attend meetings during the Legislative Session for a full policy update from MnSEIA staff.
- Become involved in MnSEIA's committees and task forces. Members can join committees organized by our Board of Directors including the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee, the Gateway to Solar committee, and more. MnSEIA's Executive Director also organizes regular task forces for issues such as Community Solar, Interconnection, and more.
- Support an organization that will create new business opportunities for you and protect existing markets through our year-round legislative and regulatory work.
- Weekly emails with policy updates, events, RFP’s, job openings, and more.
- Free advertising and brand awareness via our website, social media, and member newsletters.
- Access to educational and networking events that MnSEIA organizes.
- Voting rights to elect our Board of Directors.
- Member discount on Gateway to Solar conference tickets.
The President’s Circle brings you closer to MnSEIA's staff, Board, and other member companies. Unique benefits include: prominent logo placement and web link on our website homepage, exclusive quarterly meetings with President’s Circle members and MnSEIA staff, first option on leads MnSEIA receives, and much more. View the full list of benefits and pricing.
Visit our Membership FAQs page for more information on invoicing, renewals, etc.
Questions? Email MnSEIA's Director of Business Development & Communications, Abbi Morgan.