Megan Holz is the Marketing & Communications Associate for the Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association (MnSEIA). She previously worked for the Sierra Club Wisconsin chapter as a Digital Organizing Project Aid. She started with MnSEIA in May of 2022 as Marketing and Events Intern before moving into her current role.
Megan graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Superior with a Biology and Environmental Science degree.
Megan can help with:
- Questions about MnSEIA events and how to get involved
- Marketing your company on MnSEIA's website, social media, and emails
- Subscribing your employees to MnSEIA's email lists
- How to get involved with the Young Professionals group
- Cross-promotion opportunities and adding events to MnSEIA's events calendar
Connect with Megan on: